Returning for 2017 Spring/Summer Season
YOUTH 3v3 SUMMER HOCKEY LEAGUE
All Games played at the NorthStar Ice Sports
- Divisions: Mite (‘08,‘09 & ’10) Squirt/Peewee (05’,‘06 & ‘07)
- (5) Spring Sessions: May 24 - June 21 (Wednesday Evenings)
- (6) Summer Sessions: July 12 - August 16 (Wednesday Evenings)
- All games will be played on a Half Ice Rink (95x80 feet)
- Hard Dividers (boards) placed at center ice to allow for continuous play
- Games will be (2) 25 minute running time period.
- One referee will be in charge of each half-ice game in each end
- All players must be registered with USA Hockey
- Program is geared toward players from the Mite-Peewee level. All players must have a basic understanding of skating and puck skills as well as some level of hockey experience to participate.
- Limited to only 28 players per division (Mite & Squirt/Peewee divisions)
- No checking, No slap shots, No face-offs (change of possession always continuous play)
- Goalies are FREE! First come-first serve (4 per division - must supply own equipment)
Fun, Competitive and Effective training method for youth hockey players to improve their skills and confidence…Don’t wait to register!
Limited spots available!
Spring Session - $135
Summer Session - $165
CLICK HERE to Register NOW!